ClimateMaster Water-to-Water Hydronic Geothermal Heat Pumps for Texas
If your new or existing home in Texas uses hydronic radiant floor heating, ClimateMaster offers its TBW and TCW geothermal heat pump model lines for both new homes and as retrofit systems. Both generate hot and chilled water, using residual underground heat as an energy source. Homeowners using these products can save up to 80% on energy bills, compared to gas or electric water heating equipment. Installed in a utility closet, garage or basement, these compact units connect with ground loop plumbing buried on your property and use stored heat energy and a refrigeration-cycle heat pump to create hot and chilled water that can be used to keep your home at desired temperatures all seasons.
In addition to radiant floor heating, these hydronic geothermal heat pumps can also be used for swimming pool heaters and domestic hot water heaters. They can be even used to melt driveway ice. Small fans and coils can supply cool air during the summer months, creating multi-zone air conditioning for your home that is far superior to the noisy, inefficient window AC units commonly used in the Houston, Dallas, Forth Worth and San Antonio metro areas. Choose a Tranquility model in a capacity that is matched to your home’s needs and you’ll start cutting your energy bills starting on day one. Energy savings alone will quickly recover the additional cost of geothermal heating and cooling for most owners. Features of these Tranquility models include:
- Tranquility Brazed Plate Water-to-Water (TBW) or Tranquility Coaxial Water-to-Water (TCW) Heat Exchanger Models – TBW models are designed for closed ground loop applications only, while TCW models are designed for less common open loop ground water applications.
- Efficient Heating and Cooling – You’ll enjoy up to 23 EER cooling and 4.0 Coefficient of Performance (COP) heating. All models are Energy Star Rated and qualify for available tax credits and energy company rebates.
- Capacities to Suit Any Texas Home – From 30,400 to 113,200 BTU per hour cooling and from 26,900 to 120,600 BTU per hour heating capacities let you match a model to your home’s size.
- Single-Stage Heat Pump Compressor – Simple and reliable, the compressor is doubly sound-isolated for quiet performance.
- Compact, Attractive Cabinets – Stainless steel front panels, powder-coated cabinets, easy maintenance access and simple installation are ideal.
- 10-year Limited Parts Warranty – All operating parts, including the compressor are protected by this industry-leading warranty.
- 5-Year Labor Allowance Warranty – This can be optionally extended to 10-years at an affordable additional cost.
Water-to-Water Geothermal Heat Pumps Sales in Dallas, Houston and San Antonio
Many homes in Texas are heated by radiant floor heating plumbing systems and cooled with bulky, unattractive and noisy window AC units. High-cost energy is wasted by these inefficient systems, and costs are rising each year. Geothermal heat pumps from ClimateMaster now allow homeowners to save up to 80% on their energy bills by taking advantage of the free heat energy stored underground. It’s an option that owners every new home and existing home should consider.
There are many HVAC companies that specialize in supplying and installing hydronic geothermal heat pumps in all areas of Texas, from Magnolia, Tomball and Pearland to Rosharon, Katy and Rosenberg in the Houston metro, from Desoto, Arlington and Lewisville to Balch Springs, Midlothian and Cleburne in the Dallas Fort Worth metro, and from Losoya, Martindale and San Marcos to Macdona, Redwood and Somerset in the San Antonio metro. They can explain this amazing new technology. They’ll show you how you can heat and cool your home more efficiently and cut your energy bills. Your savings will quickly repay the additional initial cost of a reliable, quiet ground-source heat pump and you’ll continue saving for many years to come. Compare your options and make the decision that’s best for your home and budget.