Installing ClimateMaster Trilogy Geothermal Heat Pumps – Dallas, Houston and San Antonio, TX
Texas homeowners looking for the ultimate in residential heating and cooling systems will find it in these all-in-one units from ClimateMaster. By making an investment in a top-of-the-line, super-efficient geothermal package for a new home or as a replacement installation for a central HVAC system, the benefits can be amazing. Offering the highest available efficiency on the market, along with advanced variable speed features and available multi-zone controls, The Trilogy 45 Q-Mode model line provides smooth, even, heating, cooling and hot water for residential use. Available in capacities to suit any home in the Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston or San Antonio metro areas, your investment in this outstanding water source heat pump system can give you the lowest possible energy bills over time and repay the extra cost in just a few short years.
Even more importantly, a Trilogy central heating and AC system will keep your entire home comfortable year-round, while cutting energy bills and giving you unmatched control over your indoor climate. Designed from the ground up for maximum efficiency and flexible operation, it works with your home’s air duct system to deliver heat, cooling and hot water that adapts to your lifestyle and schedule. If you’re ready for maximum performance and comfort, installing a no-compromise Trilogy 45 system assures you of complete satisfaction. Compare the superb features with other product lines, and you’ll recognize the true value these systems return over their lifetime:
- Outstanding Efficiency – Up to 45 EER cooling and 5.1 COP heating. An Energy Star Most Efficient rating means maximum tax credits and energy company rebates where available, along with the lowest possible energy bills.
- Variable Speed Compressor – State-of-the-art Mitsubishi compressors adjust their speed to match conditions and indoor climate requirements, providing the most even heating and cooling available.
- Variable Speed Blower – Draft-free, even circulation in your home gives you the quietest possible operation and efficient distribution. No other system can give you more even constant comfort.
- Variable Speed Ground Water Loop Pump – The entire system varies its operation to match your home’s needs 100% of the time. That’s why you get maximum efficiency and comfort for you and your family.
- Q-Mode Full-Time Hot Water – Enjoy heated domestic water with minimum delays and the least possible reliance on auxiliary heating requirements. That means maximum savings for hot water.
- IGate-Connect Internet Enabled Thermostat – Get WiFi control and monitoring of your indoor temperatures from anywhere, including precise scheduling and problem notification.
- Flexible Installation Configurations – Installs in closets, garages, basements or attics to meet the needs of any home with vertical upflow, downflow and horizontal airflow configurations.
- Multi-Zone Capability – Options allow you to control multiple zones in your home to suit different needs and preferences. Up to six zones can be individually controlled from individual IGate thermostats.
- High-Efficiency Air Filtration – A standard MERV 11 filter system keeps allergens and dust to a minimum, with an optional EarthPure air cleaner system available as an option.
- Industry-Leading Warranty Protection – All operational parts are covered by a 10-year factory limited warranty that also includes a labor allowance for a 5-year period. An optional 10-year labor allowance package is available. Ground loop piping, if supplied by ClimateMaster, has a 50-year limited warranty, adding to your confidence.
Compare Features for Texas Geothermal HVAC Systems Before Deciding
If you’re considering ground source heat pump technology for your home comfort system, you already know that they cost somewhat more than traditional HVAC equipment, due to the installation of an underground water circulation loop. That additional cost is offset over time through lower energy bills. How much lower your energy bills will be depends on the system you choose. Ask your local ClimateMaster dealer and installer to show you cost comparisons and payback periods for a range of available equipment. You’ll find many companies who specialize in geothermal systems from Baytown, Conroe and La Porte to Bellaire, Rosenberg and Magnolia in Houston metro, from McKinney, Plano and Rockwall to Arlington, Haltom City and Duncanville in Dallas Fort Worth metro, and from Weatherford, Boerne and Benbrook to Amphion, Timberwood Park and Macdona in San Antonio metro. Get the facts from them on systems that are ideal for your home and do the math for yourself before making a final choice.