Ruud Central Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps for Texas
- Are high-efficiency models available?
- Do these products have lower prices?
- Where can I find authorized dealers?
Ruud is part of the Rheem family. Both brands are dedicated to manufacturing price-competitive, reliable, high-quality HVAC products for residential use. Their line-up of central AC units, heat pump models and packaged systems for homes throughout Texas is available from many independent HVAC contractors in the Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth and San Antonio areas. Like products from its sister company, Ruud’s systems give customers a 10-year limited parts warranty and total dedication to quality, efficiency and reliable performance. If you choose one of these systems, you’ll get excellent value for your investment and outstanding comfort for your home from any model.
20 SEER Ultra Series
- Up to 20 SEER High Efficiency Performance
- Copeland Modulating Variable Speed Scroll Compressor
- EcoNet Wi-Fi Controls and 2-Ton to 5-Ton Capacity
The UA20 models and UP20 heat pumps offer the outstanding efficiency delivered by variable speed compressor technology to supply exactly the cooling needed in any conditions. These models provide precise, even comfort for Texas homes of any size for discerning homeowners who insist on the very best. The 10-year limited factory warranty assures you of long life and rock-solid reliability. Monitor and manage your Ultra series system from anywhere with the EcoNet internet-connected controls.
Achiever Plus Two-Stage, High-Efficiency Models
- Two Stage Copeland Ultra Tech Scroll Compressors
- Up to 17 SEER Efficiency for Big Energy Savings
- 2-Ton to 5-Ton Capacities and EcoNet Wi-Fi Controls
The top-of-the-line UA17 central AC system and UP17 heat pump model deliver top-flight efficiency and performance in systems with the capacity to handle the needs of any Texas home. Attractive, weather resistant housings and extremely quiet operation add to the quality experience. The available EcoNet control system is Wi-Fi equipped for complete control from any location. These systems compete with any other manufacturer’s best units at very attractive pricing.
Achiever Series Single-Stage AC and Heat Pump Units
- 13 SEER to 16 SEER Efficiency and Scroll Compressor Performance
- Capacities from 1.5-Ton to 5-Ton to Match Any Home
- Compact, Attractive Cabinets with Advanced Weather Resistance
At highly competitive prices, this line of products offers excellent performance and value for Texas homeowners. Copeland Scroll compressors and powder-coated cabinets are just some of the features that add to the value of every model. For Central AC, select from RA13, RA14 and RA16 models. If a heat pump system is your choice, select an RP14 or RP15 model. Ask your local independent contractor or authorized dealer for detailed information on these systems.
Packaged Residential HVAC Systems
- 2-Ton to 5-Ton Capacity Range to Suit Any Home
- AC-Only, Heat Pump, Gas and Electric and Dual-Fuel Hybrid Units
- Scroll Compressors and 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty
Many Texas homes are built with air ducts specifically designed for use with packaged HVAC systems. You will find a complete range of systems that deliver efficient, reliable performance and value. With industry-leading warranty protection and attractive cabinets to blend in with your home’s exterior, the packaged systems are a popular, economical choice. Ask your residential HVAC company about these models:
- AC-Only Packaged Units – RSNM, RSPM, RACA13, RACA14, RACA15
- Heat Pump Models – RQNL, RQPL, RQNM, RQPM, RQRM
- Gas Heat and Electric Cooling – RGEA13, RGEA14, RGEA15, RGEA16, RRNL, RRPL, RRRL
- Dual-Fuel Hybrid Model – RQPW
Ruud Air Conditioners for Houston, San Antonio and Dallas Ft. Worth
When it’s time to choose air conditioning or heating and AC equipment for your home, don’t just consider products from a single manufacturer. Instead, use the information about manufacturers and models on this website to learn more about what is available. There are hundreds of residential heating and air conditioning companies in all parts of Texas, from Magnolia, Cypress and Sugar Land to Kingwood, Cloverleaf and Cinco Ranch in the Houston area, from Fairview, Ennis and Bend City to Grand Prairie, Lewisville and Granbury in the Dallas Fort Worth area, and from Campbellton, Poteet and San Marcos to Anchorage, Jourdanton and Rio Medina in the San Antonio area. Find AC companies near you and ask the companies which brands they supply and install. Get details and price quotes on more than one system and choose carefully. It’s your investment and your home, so the more research you do, the better able you’ll be to choose wisely.